Design with Digital Media Association
The Design with Digital Media Students Association (DDMSA) is a student run organization housed in the department of architectural studies on the University of Missouri campus. The newly formed organization hopes to provide an outlet and resource for students interested in digital media as they relate to design fields. Our members have an eclectic set of skills in digital media including virtual reality, 3D modeling, augmented reality, interactive environments, plus much more!
Our mission simply is to provide a meaningful place for resources, research and discussion of digital media while investigating the dialogue between humans and computers in the field of design. We achieve our goals through volunteer efforts in various activities. So far, the organization has participated in a number of campus-wide events including Adventures in Education and High School Art Day. We are always looking for fresh faces with great ideas to bring to our growing community!
- Become involved with some of the latest technology in digital media
- Network across design fields on the use of digital media
- Volunteer in campus-wide events
- Participate in national and international digital media design competitions
- Learn new skills and ideas with digital media
- Faculty Advisors: Bimal Balakrishnan
- Bulletin Board located outside 233 Stanley Hall