The Architectural Studies undergraduate program prepares students for application to graduate school. Some alumni are admitted with graduate teaching assistantships to the MU Architectural Studies Masters and doctoral program. Alumni are also admitted to many other highly ranked graduate programs throughout the U.S. Graduate program recruiters from the University of Kansas and Washington University are invited to visit with students during the fall semester to discuss their M Arch program. Because curriculum, program offerings, and requirements change, students interested in graduate schools are encouraged to keep in communication with the institutions where they intend to apply.
MU Architectural Studies Cooperates with the University of Kansas M Arch Program with Reciprocity Agreement:
- Admission based on GPA, letters of recommendation, portfolio review and interview.
- Includes a study abroad requirement.
- MArch completed in 2 calendar years (based on portfolio & GPA).
- Out-of-state tuition waived for Missouri residents when enrolled in MArch program as a first professional architecture degree.
- Questions about the program? Contact Admissions Secretary in the School of Architecture, Design & Planning, University of Kansas, Marvin Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045, (785) 864-3167 or check the web site at https://sadp.ku.edu.